Donor Privacy Policies
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, Facebook account and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website, or otherwise contact us in person, by phone, email, our Facebook page or website with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for a model school tour or an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
The above list is an example of personal information that may be collected by Sound Discipline. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of any other organization.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so for a particular reason.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation, tour, or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, a tour, an event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing either via email at email@example.com or via mail at:
Attn: Administrative Assistant
2135 N 51st St, Seattle, WA 98103